Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) equipment allows for the imaging and measurement of retinal thickness. OCT detects retinal swelling, fluid accumulation and number of retinal conditions like diabetic retinopathy, macular holes, epiretinal membranes, cystoid macular edema, central serous choroidopathy and optic disc pits. Our Medical Devices sector report, “Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016″ provides comprehensive information about the Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
The Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Pipeline Assessment report provides key information and data related to:
- Extensive coverage of the Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) under development
- Review details of major pipeline products which include product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities including pipeline territories, regulatory paths and estimated approval dates
- Reviews of major players involved in the pipeline product development.
- Provides key clinical trial data related to ongoing clinical trials such as trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials of the major Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) pipeline products.
- Review of Recent Developments in the segment / industry
The Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Pipeline Assessment report enables you to:
- Access significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve your R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) under development
- Formulate market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
The major companies covered in the “Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016” report:
- Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital
- Compact Imaging Inc.
- Duke University
- George Washington University
- Heidelberg Engineering GmbH
- Leica Microsystems GmbH
- Optos Plc
- Sinoora Inc.
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Rochester
- Volcano Corporation
Read Report Executive Summary with TOC @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/gdme0179epd/global-optical-coherence-tomography-oct-devices-market-research-report-2016
Request Sample PDF of report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=gdme0179epd
Inquire about report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=gdme0179epd
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,