Unified network management market to grow from USD 5.01 Billion in 2016 to USD 12.32 Billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.7%.The base year considered for the study is 2015, with the market size of 4.39 billion, and the forecast period is from 2016 to 2021.
Check complete report @ http://tinyurl.com/zxfwafd
The objective of this market study
Includes analysis of each subsegment with respect to individual growth trends and contribution towards the overall market. Another objective of the study is to forecast the market size of each and every segment with respect to the five major regions. The report covers the market and usage of its solutions and services. This report also provides a brief introduction of unified networking solutions and services and the current market trends.
Major players in the unified network management ecosystem were identified across regions, their offerings, and distribution channels; the regional presence has been studied through in-depth discussions. The average revenue generated by these companies segmented by region was used to arrive at the overall unified network management market size. This overall market size is used in the top-down procedure to estimate the sizes of other individual markets via percentage splits from secondary and primary research.
All percentage splits and breakdowns were determined using secondary sources and verified through primary sources. All possible parameters that affect the market covered in this research study have been verified through primary research and analyzed from the market knowledge.
The ecosystem of the unified network management market consists of solution and service providers such as Cisco Corporation and EMC Corporation and on-cloud and on-premises providers such as IBM and Huawei. Solution and service providers deliver their solutions to businesses as per their need; unified network management service providers later assist them in implementation and consulting and training.
Avail more information from Sample Brochure of report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=ict0035
- Unified network management solution providers
- Unified network management service providers
- Internet service providers
- Unified network management cloud service providers
- Unified network management platform providers
The report segments the unified network management market on the following basis.
By Networking Type:
- Wireline Network Management
- Wireless Network Management
- Network Traffic Management
- Network Monitoring Management
- Network Security Management
- Network Application Management
- Configuration and Server Management
- Others (IP Address Management and Network Device Management)
- Training and Support
- Managed and Integration service
By Deployment Type:
By User Type:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
By Industry Vertical:
- High-Tech and Telecom
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Entertainment
- Others (Manufacturing and Utilities)
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Latin America
With the given market data, Publisher offers customizations as per the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company
- Further breakdown of the North American unified network management market
- Further breakdown of the European market
- Further breakdown of the APAC market
- Further breakdown of the MEA market
- Further breakdown of the Latin American market
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players
Order a copy of Unified Network Management Market Analysis with Forecast to 2021 @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=ict0035
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.