“Synthetic Leather is manmade fabric that looks like leather. It has leather like surface and is dyed and treated to make it have the look and feel of real leather. It is often used as a substitute for real leather because it is less expensive and it does not require using a real animal hide to create.
Synthetic Leather was first produced near the turn of the century. The insufficient supplies and high cost of genuine leather brought about the demand for Synthetic Leather. Synthetic Leather has gradually replaced genuine leather in many fields. Over the past few decades, the demand for high quality Synthetic Leather has increased tremendously.
Though there are a number of materials used to produce Synthetic Leather, PU and PVC remain the most commonly used choices in market. PU Synthetic Leather is more flexible and has a much higher tensile, tearing and bursting strength. Furthermore, whereas PVC Synthetic Leather can only be used to make items with a low stress tolerance, PU Synthetic Leather can be used to make a wide variety of products which must be made from strong materials with a high stress tolerance such as boots, shoes bags, luggage, belts, gloves, and upholstery for furniture and car seats.”
Avail more information from Sample Brochure of report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=glfr151
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Synthetic Leather in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Asahi Kansei
- DAEWON Chemical
- Wenzhou Imitation Leather
- Anhui Anli
- Fujian Tianshou
- Shandong Jinfeng
- Yantai Wanhua
- Shandong Tongda
- Jiaxing Hexin
- Kunshan Xiefu
- Huafon Group
- Wenzhou Huanghe
- Meisheng Industrial
- Xiamen Hongxin
- Fujian Huayang
- Shandong Friendship
- Wangkang Group
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Normal PU
- Microfiber PU
- Ecological function PU
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Sport Shoes
- Car Interiors
- Sports Goods
- Other Application
There are 13 Chapters to deeply display the global Synthetic Leather market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Synthetic Leather Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Synthetic Leather, with sales, revenue, and price of Synthetic Leather, in 2016 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Synthetic Leather, for each region, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7 and 8, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 9 and 10, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 11, Synthetic Leather market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 12 and 13, to describe Synthetic Leather sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, appendix and data source.
Order a copy of Global Synthetic Leather Market Research Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=glfr151
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.