Menthol is an organic compound with the chemical formula C10H20O that occurs naturally in mint and some other plants. It can be extracted from the leaves by distillation, and it can be made synthetically. Pure menthol is a crystalline solid. The compound is widely used in cough and cold remedies because of its soothing effects and as a flavoring in candy, chewing gum, medical products and cigarettes. The data of the report is based on the menthol product with purity of 99%min. And other products in lower menthol purity have been converted in the equivalent of 100%.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Menthol in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Agson Global
- Symrise AG
- Nantong Menthol Factory
- Tienyuan Chem
- Arora Aromatics
- Fengle Perfume
- Swati Menthol & Allied Chem
- Nectar Lifesciences
- Bhagat Aromatics
- KM Chemicals
- Silverline Chemicals
- Yinfeng Pharma
- Great Nation Essential Oils
- Xiangsheng Perfume
- Ifan Chem
- Mentha & Allied Products
- Neeru Enterprises
- Hindustan Mint&Agro Products
- A.G. Industries
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle and Africa
Avail more information from Sample Brochure of report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=glfr761
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Natural Type
- Synthetical Type
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Oral Hygiene
There are 13 Chapters to deeply display the global Menthol market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Menthol Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Menthol, with sales, revenue, and price of Menthol, in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Menthol, for each region, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7 and 8, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 9 and 10, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 11, Menthol market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 12 and 13, to describe Menthol sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, appendix and data source.
Order a copy of Global Menthol Market Research Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=glfr761
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.